Friday, January 15, 2010

Fundraiser For Moe, Satuday 1/15

GetAttachment

DSC00842
The fundraiser at Stay Fit Studios was a full house and brought in over $3,000! I stopped by for about an hour to donate some money and jump on a bike for my first spin class. I was a sweaty mess! A projector was set up to show photos of the ride on a screen whilst everyone pedaled...or spun. It was my first time spinning and i have no idea what to call it! There was a great vibe and I was thankful to be able to take part. Best wishes to Moe! 3000plus

DSC00844

Another shot of the spinners! I am not sure how everyone could keep the pace the whole time. I took a few breaks, but lots of riders pedaled the entire time as the instructors rotated shifts. Wow. And there aren't even hills here to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment